Sage Service Operations
Effectively Manage Service operations. Reduce the time to invoice.
Effectively manage service operations and reduce the time to invoice. Sage Service Operations enables technicians to complete their work in less time and make fewer trips by providing the real-time information they need in the field on any tablet or mobile device. Sage Service Operations also reduces administrative time by integrating with your Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution.
Sage Service Operations is browser-based and is supported on most mobile platforms, including Android, Windows, and iOS. Sage Service Operations is broken out into two products, one tailored to be used by technicians and another for the organization's customer - improving service management processes and creating a more reliable customer experience.
The time for Cloud-Based service management is now.
With Sage Service Operations, you'll bridge the gap between the office, technicians and customers - creating a cycle of efficiency and communication throughout all service aspects of your business. Better yet, this newfound automation and mobility will:
- SIMPLY SERVICE OPERATIONS and reduce the time to invoice by tracking time, materials, billing amounts, and more from the field quickly and accurately.
- IMPROVE COMMUNICATION between office staff and field technicians by capturing details like time, materials used, notes, and work order status in real time.
- BETTER MANAGE POTENTIAL NEW BUSINESS with the ability to create, track, and follow up on quotes while on site with the customer.
- ENHANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE by giving your clients the ability to take control of their account information and submit service requests anytime, anywhere.
- REDUCE PAPERWORK and administrative overhead by eliminating duplicate data entry or errors caused by misreading technician notes.
Know where you stand on work orders and schedule changes in the field.
With Sage Service Operations, managers and technicians have access to real-time information anytime, anywhere. Increase the efficiency of your service operations with the ability to track critical items in the field including assignments, work orders, preventative maintenance, purchase orders, customer equipment, site history, notes, and time worked.
Reduce administrative work and increase accuracy.
Relieve your dispatcher, service manager, and accounting staff from hours of manual data entry and ensure accuracy of your work orders. • Populate work tickets with predefined work descriptions so documentation is professional and detailed for billing and customer review. Create a purchase order from the field to order parts and speed up job completion. Simplify payroll with immediate capture of work order time from the field. Enable technicians to take payments and email receipts from the job site.
See what’s going on in your service department.
Owners, executives, and service managers can use the dashboard to see service activities at a glance. View recent work orders, billing amounts, upcoming and overdue preventative maintenance tasks, and more so you can plan resources effectively
Provide a superior customer experience.
Give your customers their own customized, self-service website to request service, check work status, and more. They can see up-to-date status on all work orders, invoices, equipment, and more without having to call your office staff.