Introduction to Sage MyAssistant
Sage MyAssistant: Your personal activity and business monitor
The best way to keep an eye on your business and take action: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office) MyAssistant proactively monitors key performance indicators, providing instant alerts about issues needing attention and the information needed to take action. MyAssistant automatically generates reports, spreadsheets, documents, and email alerts—and distributes this critical information into the hands of those who need it, helping monitor and manage all phases of a project or property.
MyAssistant uses the Desktop, Windows Desktop, and Microsoft® Outlook® to deliver essential information when it’s needed. For example, MyAssistant improves operations by automatically:
- Identifying subcontractors with insurance expiring in 30 days and sends them a personalized email requesting an updated certificate.
- Providing each project manager with a list of costs codes that are over budget or close to going over for their jobs.
- Generating and distributing each project manager’s job reports on a regular schedule.
- Alerting affected parties when a change request, RFI, or submittal is overdue.
- Enabling project managers to check their job profitability from their Windows Desktop, and notifying team members by email when jobs drop below a profit threshold.
- Indicating jobs or contracts not billed in a certain number of days.
- Alerting you when costs are entered to phases without estimates, to a job that has billed completely, or to a closed job.
Stay in the loop on all fronts
With so many details, documents, and data that circulate throughout your business at any given time, it’s easy to overlook important information. MyAssistant helps keep you in the loop on all fronts, so you can act quickly to take advantage of opportunities and avoid issues important to your role and business. Let MyAssistant take action for you so you can focus your attention to where it’s needed most and be more productive. For example, it can:
- Provide a list of invoices as soon as they’re overdue and remind past-due customers of their delinquency.
- Send employees their direct deposit play stubs.
- Generate and distribute tenant statements.
- Notify you of work orders completed and not billed in a certain period of time.